05/12/2012

Bootylicious

If you guys read my blog post about high heels earlier last month, you'd know that I have big trouble finding decent shoes to go out in that don't a) cripple my feet, and b) make me look like the BFG.

Well, it just so happens that during my disgraceful pay-day shopping spree, I finally found a pair of booties that have completed my life.






Anything that contains glitter is already making it's way to the till desk when it comes to me (the fact that they're super comfortable is a mere bonus). I also had a massive Primark haul which I shall be sharing later in the week - I am such a cheapskate it hurts.

Booties - £12.50 - New Look

4 comments:

  1. These boots are really nice. but i seem to find that my new look boots don't last long.

    Feyi
    uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...really? That's such a shame :( I hope these last me, I love them!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE THESE!!! and i have worn them none stop!!! hahaha go see for yourself on my blog! pretty much every post since november! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awesome, yeah I can see!! I love them so much, but they've caused a massive blister on my little toe so I have to avoid them for a while =P

      xox

      Delete

Comment as much as you like - all are appreciated! :)

Contact Form for Cazzy Bean

Name

Email *

Message *