26/07/2013

The Animal in You




hat - h&m  //  t-shirt - ebay  //  snakeskin trousers - topshop  //  sunglasses - h&m

Rar rar rar, look at my angry face.
Yes, after my previous rather bleak post, I thought I'd cheer everyone up with a nice collage of my miserable visage! I genuinely have no idea why I look so morbid, but don't run away just yet - I do actually smile. Sometimes.

I finally received my FĂ©line t-shirt through the post after much deliberating (£6 for a top? Really stretching it there...) and couldn't be happier. The trousers were found in one of the many Topshop sales that I find myself scavenging through for a meer 10 quid - quite the bargain, though you can't expect any less from a stingy little shait like me. 

~

The heat is slowly dying down and has become more bearable, which is both a massive relief and quite disappointing. As a lover of that big fiery ball in the sky, no matter how much I complain about lack of sleep and excessive perspiration, I never want summer to end and I can already picture the dreary, autumn days looming in on London (you can tell I'm an optimist right?).
Here's to global warming making August the warmest it's ever been. Woop!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as much as you like - all are appreciated! :)

Contact Form for Cazzy Bean

Name

Email *

Message *